Festive season is just around the corner and everyone wants to glam up with beautiful skin and clothes. Not everyone has an abundance of funds to spend in expensive salon and parlours to look good. You also do not want to appear as if you cannot afford going to salon. When you can get the same results at home then why visit salon? Some quick and easy beauty hacks can save your money as well as time.
These is an era when you don’t hesitate to experiment and try the latest looks thus learn more about your likes, dislikes and what is best for you. You don’t need chemical-infused products to get glowing skin.
The golden rule of skincare routine includes three steps mainly cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing. Home remedies with natural kitchen ingredients for healthy glow can do the trick.
Here are some six easy beauty hacks to beat festival blues:
- Cleansing – Wash your face with rose extract or water or simple milk available at home in order to get rid of oil and dirt deposits on the skin. Rose water is the smartest way to get the skin to feel fresh as it contains antioxidants that deeply cleans pores of the skin and offers adequate moisture to the tissues.
- Steam – Next, use a steamer or pot with boiled water to take steam for 5-10 minutes. While taking the steam take a towel to cover yourself and pot for effective results. Keep safe distance from the hot pot and eyes closed to avoid any accidents. After steaming, remove blackheads and clean your face with tissues.
- Scrub – Scrubbing helps to eliminate dead skin cells. Scrub your face for 3-4 minutes and leave it on for few minutes before you wash it off with water. You can use sugar and honey mixture or coffee and sugar mixture to scrub your face.
- Face pack – You can use any homemade facepack or facemask to make your skin soft and radiant. Add 2 spoon of Gram flour with pinch of turmeric and milk to make nice facepack. You can add yoghurt, honey and aloevera in the mixture. Apply the mask evenly on face, let it dry for some time and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Toning – Once you clean your face after applying facemask, use toner to maintain pH balance of the skin. You can use cucumber juice or rose water as a toner. Toning helps to restore skin’s pH.
- Moisturizing: Final and important step in the process is Moisturizing. Apply any moisturizer that helps in hydrating and softening the skin.
Follow these simple steps at home whenever you have time on your hand. Pamper your skin with goodness of nature and flaunt the healthy golden glow this festive season.