Acne is skin condition occurs majorly due to excess production of oil called as sebum and dead skin cells clogging hair follicles. It is also called as acne vulgaris that shows up bumps on the skin. Acne is usually associated with harmonal fluctuations most common in teenage and young adults. The major cause of acne are dirt, oil, dead skin cells and bacteria which develop pimples and may lead to acne.
Acne is most common skin condition all over the world in both youth and adults. It has various types such as blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, nodules, papules and pustules. Identifying which type of acne you are experiencing helps to further get proper treatment to get rid of the acne. It can be seen almost anywhere on the body but most most prominently developed on face, neck, shoulder and back.
If you have symptoms of acne, you can visit skin specialist for diagnosis by examining your skin condition. Acne can be treated with prescribed medicine by the doctor as well as home remedies.
At Home Treatment
There are some quick and easy self-care activities you can try at home to prevent and get rid of pimples or acne and clear up your skin condition:
• clean your skin twice a day with mild face wash to remove excess oil and dirt
• shampooing your hair daily or 3-4 times a week and keeping it out of your face
• take shower after workout
• remove makeup before bed
• reducing stress
Easy home remedies to get rid of acne:
• apply homemade flour and turmeric facepack once in week
• apply apple cider vinegar
• make honey and cinnamon mask
• take vitamin c and zinc supplement
• apply green tea on the spots
Many factors are responsible for development of pimples and acne on the skin. Healthy diet plays crucial role in preventing and curing acne. Take care of your skin to increase your self esteem.